[FWDLK] 1956 Plymouth for sale

This is not my car. It has been in the showroom of a local dealership and I have seen it in person. I just heard it was on ebay and thought someone on the list might be interested. The mileage is the amazing thing. 22,622 original miles. The modifications that have been made could be removed, i.e.. curb feelers, blue dots, speakers. Other than that it's a nice car. Not sure about the auction reserve, but I know what they wanted when it was on the showroom floor. I thought it was a fair price.

 http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2479342168&indexURL=0&photoDisplayType=2#ebayphotohosting