Re: [FWDLK] survivor stats

   I have to agree with Bill K. on the schew of stats. about 10 miles
from here there is a guy who has one each of every Mopar muscle
car (his definition) from 55 to 61.
    Trying to see these is almost impossible but I was fortunate enough
to be in the right place with a tow rope and a 4x4 one winter and got a
invite to look through the buildings he has them stored in. Imagine a
building with cars just far enough apart to walk between/behind full of brand new
cars only the cars are new 55, 56, ----- 61 Furys, Chys 300 letter, Imperials
and so forth.
     And not one of them have a registration with DMV anytime in the last 20 years.
Jim