[FWDLK] Parting 1958 HT Coronet(s)

I have two 58 Coronet 2dr hardtops I need to get rid of.  I bought both for parts, one just two weeks ago.  One could be restored, the other has been cut to make a couch for someone's rec room.  Both are 58 2dr HT Coronets from Ohio.  The one that is restorable needs rocker, trunk, lower quarter, and front fender repair.  It does not have an engine or transmission (engine shot, tranny going in my '59 Coronet).  The other has 325/Torqueflite, good side glass, good top, etc.   It was a "Spring Special".

I need the Powerflite and front windshield and rear glass, trunk lid and hood, and the gas tank from one of these, but most other stuff I can check and pull if needed (that is it ever stops raining every day here).  Cars are in Ohio, near Akron.

LARRY