[FWDLK] For Sale

I was out at Travis AFB (in California) and out on the auto sale lot was a beautiful 1960 Desoto Adventurer, 4dr. Just been painted and the interior has been done, good looking car. Anyone who is interested email me privately and I'll get you the phone number. They're asking 5,000 or best offer...........
Mike in Vacaville, Ca
57 Belv