[FWDLK] hauling my 58 and others

Hi all!  I'm looking to haul my 58 DeSoto (has e-brake, but as of now the
drum brakes don't work) as well as my Civic and Ranger.  I'm going from Mass
to Florida at the end of June.  Of course, I'm looking for a dependable
carrier at a fair price.  Any recommendations would be appreciated!  Kindly
respond off-line.  Thank you!