Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2004 6:49 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] Pulling Windshields

Anyone have suggestions on the best way to pull a front "bubble" windshield and rear windshield?  Pulled all the rear and some front chrome and the rubber seems very good.  Since I have read here that the rubber is near-impossible to find, what is the best way to pull the front and rear windshields, without cracking either, and still get the rubber seals out in one piece?

One complication - the car (58 Coronet 2dr HT) was sitting in a field and every animal in the woods has used the floorboards for a place to crap.  Must be 20-30 pounds of the stuff in there, so I really, really do not want to get inside there unless I have to.

Thought?  Thanks.

LARRY