[FWDLK] Sale or Parting - 58 Coronet 2drs

[FWDLK] Sale or Parting - 58 Coronet 2drs

I am in the process of parting the two 58 Coronet 2dr HTs that I have.  I know I have received a couple e-mails asking about parts and for pictures of the cars for restoration, and I will get back individually.  However, I have to move along smartly, since the Township Gestapo has determined that every car needs to be titled (done), licensed (done), and if not "drivable", garaged (not possible at this time).  So I need to get the two gone ASAP (they gave me 10 days).

So, if anyone needs anything from either car, let me know.  If anyone wants both cars, also let me know, but the must be gone by next weekend.  Both are in Ohio, near Akron.  Thanks.