[FWDLK] Got PULL??

My suggestion is that someone buy one of these KKong-guys, use it
"once", to remove your car(s)'  rear brakes, AND THEN  DISCARD  the OEM
"swaged" axle studs, and replace them with "standard-round-shouldered"
studs, so that the drums will, now "SLIP-OFF" from the axle , just like
any 'modern' brake assy.

THEN, I'd buy/install the "Carbon Metallic" brake shoes, which are
available from "Firm Feel",  (on an 'exchange-basis').

AND THEN: I'd sell the 'puller' to someone else, for, say $80.00, and
let 'him' repeat the process, and so on, and so  on, and so on....

Neil Vedder