Re: [FWDLK] STUDS: The HUB of the matter

Re: [FWDLK] STUDS: The HUB of the matter

OK, I'm an engineering type.
I don't have my car in front of me, and I don't
really want to take it apart soon. Please tell me:
What held the drums concentric to the axles before,
and what holds them now?
I've been quiet on this because I don't know the real answer, yet.
Thanks,
Tom                                  southern Ohio
                                 1955 & 1957 Coronets

>>> eastern sierra Adj Services <esierraadj@xxxxxxxxx> 06/02/04 16:28 PM

All right: 1st of all, you engineering-types (cept for Dave Homstad)
haven't exactly  jumped in on this thread, that I'm hanging from.

Also, I was not present when my shop replaced  Horrie's swaged brake
drum studs, which allowed the brake "drums" to slip-off of the
rear axles, without the necessity of using a
"wheel-puller" (any longer).
<snip>