[FWDLK] AUSSIE ROAD TRIP.

TO ALL.
Neville Price and myself are going to be at Carlisle this year with his
latest acquisition, a '60 Dodge 2drHdt, after which we are motoring across
the continent to Los Angeles where it will be shipped back to Australia.
Besides getting to meet some of you guys in person, we are pre-empting our
visit with a request that if anyone knows of any worthwhile junkyards ie.
with finned cars en-route from east to west we would love to hear about
them.
We have no specific route planned at this stage but will probably track
south from PA thru Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia, Tennessee, Arkansas,
Oklahoma, maybe Kansas, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona and into CA.
This will of course depend on whether you all come up with some other places
we just can't pass by!!!
We will be picking the car up in Minneapolis/StPaul towdards the end of June
and be at Wormleysburg PA on Wednesday 7th July in time for Carlisle.
Hope to hear from you all soon,
Regards,
Alan Archer
DOWN UNDER.