Re: [FWDLK] brake for SPRINGtime

I found a solution. Go to the local hardware store or (shirk) WalMart and
in the curtain area you'll find curtain springs. These are the same size
and work great as they have a loop on each end.

|         |           Josh              |
|         |           <moparsbeme@YAHOO.|
|         |           COM>              |
|         |           Sent by: Forward  |
|         |           Look Mopar        |
|         |           Discussion List   |
|         |           <L-FORWARDLOOK@LIS|
|         |           TS.PSU.EDU>       |
|         |           06/02/2004 01:59  |
|         |           AM                |
|         |           Please respond to |
|         |           Josh              |
  |       To:       L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                   |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                     |
  |       Subject:  [FWDLK] brake for SPRINGtime                                                                                  |

Re: brake spring replacement

As far as I know, they were not availble in the aftermarket. I was in the
auto parts business for many years and have never been able to find any.
New drums do not have them, and taking and old rusty spring of a 45-50 year
old drum will probably lead to a broken rusty piece of junk, so I wouldn't
worry about it.Just roll with what ya have! -J-