Re: [FWDLK] Fwd: [FWDLK] STUDS: The HUB of the matter

Re: [FWDLK] Fwd: [FWDLK] STUDS: The HUB of the matter

Thanx, Dave ( &  for the re-posting of my "Plastique" message, which I
coincidentally went-ahead and cleaned-up/re-posted)

SOOOOOO, anyone "pulling"  the rear brake drum assemblies, in
preparation for the  separation of  the drum, from the hub, sections,  (
ESPECIALLY, if  for the "first time" since the car was "NEW" ),    for
the : "Last-Time" , when the HUB section's swaged studs are replaced
with   standard round-shouldered studs , he/she  should be prepared to
service/replace the Inner-seal, and/or the wheel bearings, while the
hub-section is "off".

Dave: where are the "axle plugs" located, on the ends of the axles?
They're not "Zirc" fittings?  I'd go out & look @ H., but he's still at
the Beauty Shop ( yeah, guys go there, too).

Neil Vedder