Re: [FWDLK] 57 Plymouth problems

1> Spray Silicone on the Rubber Molding/Seal. Spray in the tracks also for
smoother working windows.
2> Check for missing/broken shoe return springs and/or holddowns. Also, lube
the raised metal "bumps" on the backing plates that the shoes ride on. These
can help get the shoe caught, producing a wedged/jammed shoe.

Let us know what it is, Ray

--
Great long Distance Service, at 3.8 cents per minuts, on line billing and
payment, and no fees: <http://www.pioneertelephone.com/TellaFriend.asp>

Ray Jones, Jones Ridge, in the Ouachita Mtns near Mena, Western Arkansas