From: Josh
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, June 06, 2004 3:33 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] Fwd: [FWDLK] 6V to 12V

American cars have been 12v positive ground since MY 1955/1956

Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 15:11:23 -0500
From: Fury 109
Subject: [FWDLK] 6V to 12V
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I know it wouldn't partain to forward look, but I'm looking at getting a '66
Bonneville, and I wonder how different converting to 12 V would be if it
wasn't already done. (still on the learning curve for the car.) Whats it
like doing it on out favorite Plymouths?