[FWDLK] "46K ORIGINAL MILES!!?? "

If you look closely at the dash, engine compartment, & doors/windows, this
could be the actual mileage.  It looks like a homemade paint job the went
horribly wrong, then 'barned' as a future 'back-burner' project.   That's
exactly how I got mine, but the horrible  paint job was atleast finished.
Biff Cicio    57 Belvedere 4dr (looks like a gutted red elephant w/ the
engine/trani out for repair)

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on
what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed
lamb contesting the vote."
-- Benjamin Franklin

----

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2481296858&indexURL=0