Re: [FWDLK] "46K ORIGINAL MILES!!?? "

Actually, the 57 "Custom Coronet" option, was available, in the
gold/black, red/black, green/green, & blue/blue interiors , but it also
included silver-"mylar" trim, running across the uppermost areas of the
interior trim panels, and "notched" center-sections of the front seats
(the regular-Coros, INCLUDING the convies--which did NOT have the
Custom-Coro-option available [ dunno WHY, tho] ---had  'straight-topped'
upper front seats ) , and color-
coordinated RUBBER floor mats, on the "green" and the "blue"
interiors---the "red" and the "gold" interiors retained the standard
black-rubber floor mats.

btw, the 57 Royals had (only) rubber floor mats, too, but they were
'standard' color-coordinated.

In 1958, the Royals came with 'standard' carpeting, and the Coros  had
'optional'  carpeting.  The "Custom Coronet" models, in The Ross Roy
Data Book,  does NOT mention the type of floor covering which was
available, but I gotta believe that the "color-coordinated" rubber floor
mats were still 'standard'  (with the color-coordinated carpeting being
optional)

Neil Vedder