Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2004 10:04 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] Powerflites

Local tranny shop that is placing a different '58 Powerflite transmission in my '59 Coronet said today that the '58 is "air-cooled", and the '59 is "fluid-cooled".  Was 1959 the change-over year for this in Powerflites?  Are there any modifications necessary other than blocking the transmission lines from the radiator?  Thanks

LARRY