[FWDLK] Vacuum Advance Line

Hi All -

There is a metal vacuum line that runs from the vacuum advance to the back
of the Stromberg 2bbl carb on the 318 of my 58 Ply.  It's rusty and I'd like
to replace it.  Can I make this out of regular brake line or is this unique
for my car and I should try to find one ? Of particular concern are the
fillings at either end.

Thanks,

Ron