[FWDLK] Sources for Engine Parts

Dear List,

Some good news about my '56 Plymouth.  You may recall that I wrecked it by rear-ending a Honda Civic a couple of months ago.  After disassembling the front end (with the help of a friend who knows what he is doing) it looks like she may have better luck than humpty dumpty.  The frame is O.K.  However, I will be needing some odds and ends.  The crank pulley and water pump were trashed, as well as the generator pulley.  The right exhaust manifold was also broken at the front where the generator mounting bracket extends off from the manifold casting. I might be able to have it welded up, but if a replacement manifold can be found I'd prefer to do it that way. I also need a fuel pump, and perhaps motor mounts.  I will appreciate any leads you can provide on a complete grill, including the center section with the gold "V".  The radiator is history and I haven't checked yet with a local shop about fabricating a new one, but I would expect it would be cheaper to re-core one with good tanks. Any thoughts?

Can anyone recommend sources for these parts (besides scouring old junk yards)?
The engine is a 277 cu. in. V8.

Thanks,

Bob McGrath
'56 Savoy 4 door