[FWDLK] Lifting an Engine

Hi everyone -

I'll be dropping the 318 into my 58 Plymouth real soon. I've pulled engines
before, but in this case I'll have the transmission attached.  So the
question is:  how should I wrap the chain/attach the chain so that I can
lift this as an assembly and then lower it into the engine bay ?  Currently
the engine sits apart from the tranny.  So the plan was to lift the engine
from where it currently resides (on the frame of my 59 Dodge), lower it to
where the tranny sits, mate it with the tranny, then pick up the assembly as
a whole and bring it over.  Any suggestions ?  One other thing, all the
peripherals(carb, exh manifold, coil, distributor) are off the engine for
now.  The intake, however, is attached.

Thanks,

Ron