[FWDLK] D501

Anthony Boccaccio—claims to have business at Regency Restorations—1108 E Inverness BLVD.  Inverness,Fla.—however the better business bureau of Fla. Found no such business at this address. I found his ad on forwardlook parts a few months ago, he had some 65 L stuff which he said were mint so I bought the parts and they were not the parts they were supposed to be just a few worthless pieces of junk,really. He would not return my money although he said he would after I sent back parts. The man is a liar and a thief so beware of any car or parts he may be trying to sell. I have copies of the Emails we exchanged where he said he was sorry and would refund my money  Johnnie Slayton