Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2004 11:22 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] '57 Plymouth on ebay

I just saw this Suburban on ebay, and it has the weirdest looking front bumper I've seen on a Plymouth.  It has to be a custom hack job, as it's not any optional bumper I've ever seen, plus the extra piece of trim on the side of the fender, deletion of the hood letters and odd looking piece of trim in their place, deletetion of the Mayflower, and the weird looking bumper bullets.  Anyone recognize this odd looking trim?  Is it Dodge stuff?

Mark   mjh