Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2004 6:24 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] '57 Plymouth on ebay

After reading Mark's comment on the front end of this 57 Plymouth calling it a "hack job" I feel I must give my 2-cents Hack job?
I think not.My 58 Fury is every "Puritan's"nightmare.It started out as a complete,rust free,one owner,original paint running and driving car(and yes,it is a REAL Fury),it now has a 426 Hemi,4 speed,Dana rear
Adam Lindenbaum
58 426 Hemi 4 speed Fury(and proud of it!)