Re: Your Account is Ready

Hello,

Thank you for your m[o]rtgage application, which we received yesterday.
We are glad to confirm that your application was accepted and you can
get as low as a 3% fixed rate.

Could we ask you to please fill out final details we need to complete you here:
Quick Form

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Margarita Dove