[FWDLK] In favor of restoration......

Yes, it's your car to do with what you wish. But this Forward Look forum
concept was based in favor of preservation and restoration.
That's why I joined it.

It's totally legal to take any car, even a pristine original, no matter
how rare, even a prototype, and torch it beyond recognition.

1) As an extreme example, say I could buy a Forward Look show car like
the Plymouth Belmont and drop a blown 350 GMC into it with fuzzy dice
and mags and the whole works. Who's to stop me?

2) Or say I could buy Frank Lloyd Wright's Fallingwater at Spring Green
and slap vinyl siding on it and stick pink flamingos in the yard. Who's
to say I can't?

Answer to 1): Most of you would try to, and 2): about half the world.
But it'd be legal because, hey, in these hypothetical extreme examples
they'd be mine.

So do with your money what you have to do with your money, but expect
that there probably will be those who won't like it and might exercise
their right to say so.