From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of RMcg917191@xxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, June 26, 2004 9:17 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Exhaust Manifold Interchange

Hello list members,

I received an offer of an exhaust manifold that came off a 270 V8 for use on
my 277.
The part number is 1553783 - 6.  Is there anyone with an interchange manual
who can tell me whether this fits the 277 c.i V8?   I know there is very
little commonality between the internal components, but perhaps the exhaust
manifold is interchangeable (I hope!)  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Bob McGrath
'56 Plymouth Savoy