[FWDLK] Fw: [FWDLK] In favor of restoration......BLAH BLAH BLAH

[FWDLK] Fw: [FWDLK] In favor of restoration......BLAH BLAH BLAH

I agree with Brandie and Joe and the other person who responded to the
complaints about the way some cars are modified.  This is a free country
and we're all allowed to do stuff like that!  Period!  My C300 was originally
owned by a racer from California and he blew out the original engine and
also had the interior replaced with material of different colors but with the
same pattern.  The engine block was replaced with one from an Imperial
but built to 300 standards.  I bought a '56 Dodge several years ago which
didn't have the 3-tone paint job that I preferred so I had it redone with the
colors I wanted.  A friend of mine has a '36 Plymouth.  He replaced the
engine with a '49 flathead six because he felt he needed more power to
enhance the performance for modern days.  Keep in mind that we're in
the USA and everyone has the option to pretty much do as he/she wants.
A lot of folks who like the older cars simply can't afford to maintain
originality so keep that in mind before anyone decides to criticize people
for some of the modifications.

Jerry Browarski
Formerly from Detroit..... now in North Fort Myers, Florida