[FWDLK] Dave's reply: "Preservation, Restoration"

[FWDLK] Dave's reply: "Preservation, Restoration"

Dave: thank you.

I want to relay this salute to all who restore and preserve (and it's
not copyrighted, so feel free to forward it):
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ANYBODY CAN RUN A BLOWTORCH...
...but it takes guts to restore a car to original.

Actually, a correct restoration takes more than just guts...
It takes determination to preserve automotive history,
and a genuine love and respect for the past.

It takes a willingness to honor all the great automotive pioneers, the
engineers, stylists, designers, and even line workers whose hearts and
souls went into those early motoring classics.

It takes long research and patience to restore a car correctly.

And there's no greater feeling than to know you've done it right."