Re: [FWDLK] '57 Plymouth on ebay

well what a fine way to treat other folks cars!
i love a concours restored car as much as the next guy or gal, but for personal taste i like a car that someone has obviously spent time modifying and customising to suit their tastes...thats me, so what?
ive spent alot of time under the hoods of many customs and a large number of 'restored' cars - to me i see the sense in restoring a car if its rarity and value warrant such work, i would not be throwing a hemi into a 20,000mile 34 ford V8 coupe - but i would to a basket case or a 'glass coupe.
likewise i would not chop the roof on a 300F!!!!

i joined the fwdlk message board to hear all of the great stories and to meet a few nice folk - not to have mates cars made fun of and their dedication to the fins knocked!
i love the info and the tales from yesteryear on here, but come on - its all about personal taste, otherwise we would all be grey skinned and drive toyota's!

love and peace soon....

ps brandie's car is one of the most beautiful things ive ever cast my eyes on..

james holvey
new zealand
58 plymouth waggin (sic)

---