[FWDLK] 87 Safari, 85 Chev wagons, 60 Dodge wagon?

[FWDLK] 87 Safari, 85 Chev wagons, 60 Dodge wagon?

You guys looking for a Pontiac Safari might want to consider my old one.

It's up near Utica NY, where I swapped it off to a guy.  The body wasnt too
bad and I still have two solid '89 front doors here I would sure like to get
rid of.  The biggest thing about this car is while it had a bit over 100K,
the engine and trans were really clean and it has 'remanufactured by General
Motors' decals on the valve covers.  It's always run well but has typical
frame rot around the jack hole and bad brake lines.  I even put a decent '89
tailgate on it, although it needs to be lubed up again as the handle is
stiff.  No one would inspect it or fix it, so I traded it to him for an S10
that is still up there.

He has a little bit older Chevy wagon up there too, I think an 84 or 5 that
is nice but needs the header panel across the nose, lights and grille.
Which is why he took mine, the parts would work on it. It's not a car I've
paid a lot of attention to, so I'd have to ask him or check it out myself.

Not sure what he wants on that one but $500 would take my old one no
questions asked.   I can't remember if I gave him the title for it or I
still have it, but there is one for it.

Also if anyone is interested in a halfway solid '60 Dodge, I know where
there is one, needs a rearend and a fender but I think I can get the fender
there. It's a V8 and red and white and with the rear out the back is up off
the ground, so the subframe has a chance of being good.   $750 or so would
take it.

Bill K.

---