Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2004 1:56 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] $60,000???????

Hey Folks,

Have you seen the 1957 Dodge CRL that just popped up on Ebay with a starting bid of $60,000?!?  Oh, and it?s located in Sweden too, so don?t forget the transportation costs.  The seller claims it?s been restored to #1 condition, but it looks pretty iffy to me in several places.

OK, who?s putting in the first bid?

Tony in Idaho

57 Dodge CRL

39 DeSoto