[FWDLK] Chryslers at Carlisle

Hi All,
    Next week is Carlisle flea market and I was looking forward to going this year again and set up selling my parts.  I won't be able to go this year.  I have 4 spaces there in the "I" row just behind the "T" building.   2 of the spaces are spoken for.  Possible the other 2 may be spoken for also as I will know tomorrow night but thought if that fell through, some one out there in Forward Look land would like the opportunity to use them.   If there would be any one who would like to use the spaces for what I have to pay for them email me off list.  They cost me $70.00 per space which is what I am asking for the use of them.  This would be on a first come basis.   If any one is interested, let me know.
Sorry no Kettle Corn will be there either to give away.
Thank you,

Jack Johnson   in Shinglehouse, Pa