[FWDLK] wanted p/w regulators

    Looking for a pair of rear power window regulator that will work on
a 1962 chrysler convertible. I believe that 1960 to 1964 chrysler power
window regulators would all work providing that they come off a
convertible.   The part numbers are:

1964 354 for right side

1964 355  for the left side

Also looking for a pair of sun visors for same.

Thanks from Fern