[FWDLK] spitfire headers

Hello All,
             I got off the phone with Harold Johnson the owner of spitfire headers a few hours ago and he had a message to relay to you all. He will be making polyhead 277,301,303,318 headers again and will run an ad in Mopar Muscle magazine if anyone's interested. Now for those of you who don't know.....
I ordered a set of headers from him almost three years ago and still haven't received them. He has quite a few other folks that are waiting on headers too. Just like myself, they paid in advance. On and off for the last couple of years he's told me that he would make good on the headers and to wait a few more weeks.
    When I was in tech school he called my house and left a message with my father. When I called him he said that a set of headers would be waiting for me when I get home. Well since I got home early, I called him and let him know and he said he was still on target and will deliver. For those of you who don't know, his wife has lost both of her feet to riding mower accidents and he had two severe eye injuries caused my shrapnel from hammers when he was forming headers. He had a bad string of luck for the last two years and is just starting to recover. He wanted to me to relay that he apologizes for all the inconvenience that he caused everyone. He knows he ticked some people off and he realizes he's going to take the heat for it. He just asks that we keep the fowl language down and realize he knows he made a mistake. He said that he's sick of being broke, sick of not having folks being able to trust his word, and sick of not being able to fill his orders.  He also said he will be taking new orders and making good on the already paid for orders. He said he'd probably take two orders, fill them and use the money from the sales to fill a previously paid order while making ends meet. He know that he should fill his paid for orders but he knows the reality is that he has to keep the bills paid. I will keep the list posted and let you all know when I receive them.
Take Care,
Frank