From: Scott H <kneedrager@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Spray on metal repair?
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 15:01:39 +0000

A while back I saw an article in some magazine about a spray on metal
filler.  A way to repair rust holes withour welding or plastic.  This stuff
sprayed on a layer of metal that could them be sanded and finished.  You
could not do it yourself becaust of the initial equipment costs.  Does
anyone know the name of this stuff, Or have any experience with it?
I searched the internet but could not find anything.
I want to lok into this to repair some severely pitted areas in the
fenderwell/batterry box area.
Thanks.

Scott 1956 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer 2002 Dodge Ram Quad Cab

MSN 9 Dial-up Internet Access helps fight spam and pop-ups ? now 2 months
FREE! http://join.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/