[FWDLK] Carlisle Roll Call

I guess it's time for a Carlisle Roll CAll, who is going and when.

Dave, any schedule set. I know previoulsy we've met under the tent behind your plym. But I think you're taking the desoto, so I don't know if you'll be in the survivor area?

We doing pizza again Sat night?

I know you are probably busy trying to get the Desoto ready that's why you've been quiet on the list. How about Juley's Gremlin, is that going to make it?

I'll be there on the show field Fri and Saturday with my Turquoise and White 56 Savoy. Probably have some cold beer/soda/water in the cooler for anyone who's thirsty.

Nick