Re: [FWDLK] Carlisle Roll Call

Hello List
Leaving tomorrow  morning early from TORONTO with Dieter Bauer driving 60 PLYMOUTH FURY,John Chard driving 60 Dodge,I will be driving my 59 Desoto.Hope everybody has a safe and uneventful trip,see you at the FORWARDLOOK TENT.Thanks
Wayne
 1957 Belvedere
 1959 DeSoto
 1960 Plymouth Fury

Free yourself from those irritating pop-up ads With MSN Premium Get 2 Months FREE*