[FWDLK] 57-58 Chrysler, again

I should have taken a picture of this, cause it's bugging me now.  Spotted a
Chrysler 2dr hardtop in the yard my Plymouth came out of.  I think it must
be a '57 - its two-tone red and black with the '57 Windsor side cove/inset
and trim on the fin.  But it has the small '58 taillights on both sides.  I
need to go back and see what's going on with that.

I don't think it's restorable, the frame was bad in the back, but it could
probably be combined with the other one I found (58 Saratoga 2dr which has
an OK frame still) and make a good car.  It too has the big back window in
it.  I didn't even look at the nose yet, or any of that.  Am starting to
think all of the 126" wb 2dr hardtops have the big back window (57 windsor,
57-8 Saratoga/NYer, 57-59 300), and maybe the '58 Windsor was the 2dr with
the small window.

Anyways, I guess the question is - someone just put '58 rear lights in a '57
here, or am I looking at something funny?   I know the two will swap bolt
for bolt to one another.

Bill K.

---