[FWDLK] Windshield washer - factory?

The '59 convert I picked up also has a foot button that seems to be a little
pump for the windshield washer, same as the '60 Windsor parts car has.  When
I was taking the '60 apart, I thought this was some kind of aftermarket
piece.  Could this just be how Chrysler was offering a windshield washer?
Sure is less troublesome than the electric pump on a lot of the GM cars (my
folks Buick, every so often you'd hit it and it would keep pumping until it
ran out of fluid...)

Bill K.

---