[FWDLK] Who collected $175 for a trunk mat on Saturday?

[FWDLK] Who collected $175 for a trunk mat on Saturday?

Title: Message
Hi All,

On Saturday at around 5pm, Michael Afflerbach picked up one of the trunk mats and loaded it into his minivan which he had backed up to the tent.  At the time, I thought he had left without paying.  When he stopped back later though, he stated he had indeed paid "the older guy by the wagon" -- and was backed up on this by his brother Merv and their friend.  I have no reason to doubt Michael, and I'm assuming someone collected the money for us but simply forgot to pass it on.

I'm really hoping that whoever has the money could please let me know -- I'm unemployed still, and losing $175 is MAJOR cash for me right now.  If anyone has any information, please let me know!

Thanks,

-Dave