[FWDLK] Rght Side Mirror

All
I realize with Carlisle fever this is probably the wrong time to ask but
am hoping one of you has the answer. I bought a mirror off that famous
auction site for my 61 Dodge and it is totally wrong. I took it apart
and polished er up and it is a fine piece of double stem cowled heavy
iron. The only number I could find was in the cowel behind the glass and
it is: D60025-3. The base has the DD+CD on the underneath side but no
numbers. Just hoping to identify it for resale and if anyone has a need,
contact me off list and I will send images.
Thanks in advance
Doug