[FWDLK] Windshield quality?

Hi all

I'm about to hand over some cash for a '58 Chrysler "bubble" windshield. I haven't seen it yet, but the seller tells me it is a reproduction PPG brand with what he thinks is a "blueish" tint which I know is incorrect, but at this stage I'm more after a driver windshield rather than a concours correct one.The price is reasonable, I just wanted to know if any of you have had any experiences with this type of repro, good or bad, quality, fit etc

Thanks for the help.
Owen