[FWDLK] Fwd: 1960 Imperial 2dr Hardtop for sale

--- Begin Message ---
  • From: MOPARMOUNTAIN@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 21:14:24 EDT
Hey, List, if any of you have been looking for a 1960 Imperial 2dr hardtop, I recently acquired one and it is for sale. It has been sitting since about 1980, is 99% complete, and is very restorable. There is some rust, I live in the Pacific Northwest, The rockers, fender bottoms, drivers side floor pan (some holes, I stood on all four sections), one area in the trunk, etc. I will email picture to anyone interested. I am going to list it on eBay tonight, with a $2000.00 reserve and a $2500.00 Buy It Now, for a three day listing. If it does not sell in that time period I will part it out. The body is 95% solid and has no dents, the engine is complete, but probably stuck. Email for pictures or more info. Thanks, Dan Kershner
--- End Message ---