[FWDLK] Local Parish Ordinances Against Antique Cars On Ones ...

[FWDLK] Local Parish Ordinances Against Antique Cars On Ones ...

 Hi Again Everyone...Just wanted to make it clear that I was not Bashing the
USA when discussing my problem with an unjust ordinance here in my parish.  I
am 100% AMERICAN and love this country......so lets not misread my intent, and
meaning here.     Some of our laws on the books are unjust and need removal,
revision, or tweeking.  Now, I will take this discussion from our focus of
Forwardlook Automobiles and use it on the other forum  : )  George....the American