Re: [FWDLK] Local Parish Codes/Zoning/High Weeds/Inoperable Cars/Whateve

Re: [FWDLK] Local Parish Codes/Zoning/High Weeds/Inoperable Cars/Whatever

Hi George,

Please keep us informed of what happens. Matters like these relate directly
to our hobby. The fate of your cars today could be the fate of our cars
tomorrow.

Best of luck,
John