Re: [FWDLK] Local Parish Codes/Zoning/High Weeds/Inoperable Cars/Whateve

Re: [FWDLK] Local Parish Codes/Zoning/High Weeds/Inoperable Cars/Whatever

Also agree.  This impacts all of us, unless we live far, far away and/or have money falling out of our bounteous trunks.  The solution if we had to hide a Festiva, Rio or Metro is to place it in a ForwardLook Mopar's trunk, but there is no way to hide those big, beautiful fins.  Let us know what happens please.

LARRY