[FWDLK] Collectible Automobile - '60-'61 DeSoto

[FWDLK] Collectible Automobile - '60-'61 DeSoto

I received the latest issue of Collectible Automobile (Oct. '04?)
yesterday, which includes a feature article on the last years of DeSoto.
I knew that '61 was its last model year, but I hadn't realized it was
only 3 months long.

And there's a Photo Feature on a non-FL car, a '71 300 4-door Hardtop.

Jason Rogers
'55 Belvedere