[FWDLK] Local Parish Codes/Zoning

Out in the sticks in SW WA State where we live, the houses have wheels and the cars don't.  If someone gets to be too big a problem, the neighbors visit for a friendly talk.

Before here we lived in the city, where every step you made was regulated by the city.  We thought we'd just gotten out in time, but since then the city house prices have almost doubled thanks to manipulation by the mayor and council and influx of yuppies.

--Roger van Hoy, '55 DeSoto, '58 DeSoto, '42 DeSoto, '41 Dodge, '66 Plymouth, '81 Imperial, Washougal, WA