Re: [FWDLK] Local Parish Codes/Zoning/High Weeds/Inoperable Cars/Whateve

Re: [FWDLK] Local Parish Codes/Zoning/High Weeds/Inoperable Cars/Whatever

>the inspector went on his property when he wasn't home,looked behind the
fence and wrote him up anyway,visible or not they couldn't be there

Same thing happened to me with my 59 Dodge parts car.  Car was not visible
from the street.  The inspector trespassed onto my property and saw the car
next to my garage.

A possible solution is to put a tarp or car cover (preferrably with a
locking cable) over the car or cars.  You would have a stronger case if some
inspector tried to remove the cover to try to see what's underneath.  Also,
if it's covered, they have no idea what's underneath.

Ron