Re: [FWDLK] Local Parish Ordinances Against Antique Cars On Ones Propert

Re: [FWDLK] Local Parish Ordinances Against Antique Cars On Ones Property

That's good Charles, maybe that's what it takes to get some people to quit
complaining about things that are none of their business.
By the way, Norfolk, Va. has an ordinance that your camping trailer or
motor home can not be parked past the front line of your home to be seen if
you look down the street at the front lawns of the neighbors homes. Cars,
trucks, OK. People, not as I do but as I say.....